Updating this statement
Personal Information Collection
- There are various areas on our Web site where we either require or permit you to transfer personal information.
- We use this personal information only for the purpose specified at the time you input such information, including contacting you for employment opportunities with us or our clients. For example, when using various features of our Web site, we may collect your name, address, telephone number, email address, licensure, certifications, education and/or employment history and other personal/career information.
Using Personal Information
- Aside from any information you may actively disclose to us, there is other less obvious information that we might obtain, as described below. We may use such information for internal purposes such as to improve the content of our Web pages or to customize the layout of our pages for each individual according to their preferences. In addition, we may track your account history regarding your participation on the Web site.
Aggregate and Related Information
Our system may collect information about the pages that visitors view on our Web site. We may use this aggregate information to understand how our members, as a group, use the services we provide so that we can improve our Web site. Furthermore, we may share such aggregate statistical information with our partners, affiliates or other outside companies, but in doing so, it is not our practice to disclose individual names or other personal information. Some examples of how we aggregate such information are as follows:
- IP addresses - An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin service with an Internet Service Provider. We may collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to audit the use of our site. Each time you log onto our site and each time you request one of our pages, our server logs your IP address. Although we log your session with us, we will not normally link your IP address to anything that can enable us to identify you. However, we can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules or terms of service or to protect our service, site, users or others.
- Computer information - We may query your computer automatically for information about the computer or operating system you are using such as the baud rate of your modem or error messages you may have received. We may do so in order to fit our services to your individual needs and to diagnose problems you may be having with our Web site. We use a unique identifier in the form of a user ID to give you access to special areas of our Web site intended for registered users.
- Geographic location - We may gather information about your geographical location by determining where your computer is located. We do this in order to provide either localized service or to provide faster service by sending your server localized content.
- Cookies - A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are widely used on the Internet and have become an industry standard. Cookies enable user registration and login and personalization, among other things. Although a cookie cannot, in and of itself, identify you, it can identify your computer. Your browser is most likely set up to accept cookies automatically. If you would like to disable this feature you may do so by adjusting the options or preferences in your browser. However, by doing so, you will lose some of the conveniences of our Web pages.
How to Access and Change Your User Information
- We encourage you to correct and update information related to your account. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with any unique identifying or personal information that we maintain about you and will make changes as requested.
When We May be Forced to Disclose
- If at any time you object to our use of your personal information, including use of your email address, you may stop that use by emailing your request to email@example.com
Securing your data
- Security is a top priority for us. Open Door Unlimited, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Only authorized personnel handle your data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure and we will not be held liable should a third party illegally obtain your personal information.
- While we have made a great effort to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Our policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet and therefore beyond our control and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
What You Should Know
- This website contains links to other third party websites. Open Door Unlimited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Open Door Unlimited of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Open Door Unlimited is not responsible for the content of any linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.