Your Acceptance of These Terms
- The Open Door Unlimited Website is owned and operated by Open Door Unlimited Inc. Unless otherwise specified, all materials that appear on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, photographs and images, are the sole property of Open Door Unlimited Inc. or its affiliates or subsidiaries, content suppliers or partners, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. They should not be reproduced or used without the express written permission of Open Door Unlimited Inc. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site are the exclusive property of Open Door Unlimited and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- Open Door Unlimited, www.OpenDoorUnlimited.com, the Open Door Unlimited logo are trademarks of Open Door Unlimited Inc.
- OpenDoorUnlimited.com/ graphics, logos and service names are the property of Open Door Unlimited, Inc. and may not be used in connection with any product or service unrelated to Open Door Unlimited, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Open Door Unlimited Inc.
- All other company and product names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective companies and are used with the express permission of the owner.
Acceptable Site Use - General Rules for Physicians and Healthcare Facilities
- Use of any password-protected area of the web site is restricted to the registered user(s) who have permission and a password to enter such area ONLY. This password cannot be distributed to others, and the registered user is responsible for any and all damages to Open Door Unlimited resulting from the distribution of his or her password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Open Door Unlimited of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
- You are only permitted to post ads for real jobs. Job postings must be individual openings for traditional, W-2 or 1099 employees. Postings that require a monetary investment by the job seeker are not permitted.
- All information contained in postings must be clear and accurate, not misleading in any way, containing sufficient detail. Postings must contain enough information to allow a Job Seeker to make a reasonable informed decision as to whether to apply or not apply.
- We cannot monitor every posting to www.OpenDoorUnlimited.com, nor do we take responsibility for the content posted by our users. However, we do randomly monitor postings to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Postings found to be in violation of any of the conditions may be removed without warning. Interpretation of the rules is at the sole discretion of OpenDoorUnlimited.com. Posting on Open Door Unlimited is a privilege. Open Door Unlimited reserves the right to suspend that privilege on an individual basis for any reason.
- Facilities or recruiters must obtain a physician's consent prior to presenting said physician to a potential employer or sending their CV.
Prohibited Site Use
In connection with your use of this Web Site, you will not:
- Post, transmit, distribute, store, upload, or destroy material knowingly, in violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, or obscene, objectionable or that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation an Open Door Unlimited employee or agent, an authorized user of Open Door Unlimited’s services, a physician, placement specialist or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements or the résumé of an individual other than yourself).
- Delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity not related to you.
- You may not use any device, software, or routine to mechanically "spider", "scrape" or otherwise extract data posted to Open Door Unlimited .com. This includes but is not limited to: resume/CV data extraction programs, and job extraction data programs. Such use of any program may result in the termination of user account.
- Printing out or otherwise copying or using any personally identifiable information about physicians for purposes other than consideration of the physicians for potential employment by your company, in the case of an employer, or for presentation to a facility in the case of a search firm is strictly prohibited.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail (SPAM), telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities. Register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register. Open Door Unlimited does not tolerate unsolicited commercial email (SPAM). Open Door Unlimited users involved in such activity will have their accounts suspended and Open Door Unlimited will take any and all legal action at their disposal.
- Knowingly violate or attempt to violate the security of this Web Site, including, without limitation knowingly: accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Web Site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, "junk mail", "chain letters", or any other form of solicitation; or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Open Door Unlimited will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Knowingly take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web Site's infrastructure.
- Except as permitted hereunder, aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site, without prior written consent.
No users under 13 years of age
- This site is not designed to be used by children under thirteen (13) years of age. By submitting any personal information, you represent, warrant and covenant that you are at least thirteen (13) years old. Anyone thirteen (13) years of age or under may visit the site as a guest, but should under no circumstances submit or post to the site any personal information.
Costs Associated With The Enforcement Of These Terms and Conditions
- The user agrees to be responsible for all costs incurred by Open Door Unlimited in enforcing these Terms and Conditions. Such costs include, but are not limited to, Open Door Unlimited reasonable attorneys' fees, all litigation costs associated with the enforcement of these Terms and Conditions, all fees paid to experts in determining, proving and litigation any violation of these Terms and Conditions and any other costs incurred by Open Door Unlimited in the enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky, as if entered into and to be wholly performed in Kentucky and without regard to Kentucky conflicts of law principles, and any claim or suit arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions may be brought and maintained only in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction in Kentucky, with each party hereby voluntarily submitting to the personal jurisdiction thereof.
- Open Door Unlimited does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
- Open Door Unlimited acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications, which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, Open Door Unlimited may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Open Door Unlimited has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Upon written notice, Open Door Unlimited reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating the Terms and Conditions or the applicable laws and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. Open Door Unlimited may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for Open Door Unlimited or may cause Open Door Unlimited to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
- By submitting content to any public or non-public area of this Web Site, including but not limited to: job postings, resume postings, message boards, forums, contests, chat rooms, testimonials areas, you grant Open Door Unlimited and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store, and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
Open Door Unlimited Liability
- Open Door Unlimited is only a venue. This Web Site acts as a venue for companies to post job opportunities and for physicians to post their own Curriculum Vitae for the purpose of evaluating job opportunities for themselves. Open Door Unlimited does not screen or censor the profiles or other information. Open Door Unlimited is not involved in the actual transaction between Member Companies and / or companies and physicians. As a result, Open Door Unlimited has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or profiles posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of companies to offer job opportunities to physicians or the ability of physicians to fill job openings.
- In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Web Site. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Open Door Unlimited cannot, and does not, confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because Open Door Unlimited cannot, and does not, become involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on Open Door Unlimited , in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Open Door Unlimited (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code d1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
- You acknowledge that Open Door Unlimited does not control, and is not under any legal obligation to control the information that is made available through the Open Door Unlimited web site, and is provided by other users. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using this Web Site.
- The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Open Door Unlimited makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site or the Material. The use of the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any résumé, job posting or other material contained therein placed by you or your agents on the Web Site. Companies are solely responsible for their postings on the Web Site.
- Open Door Unlimited does not warrant or guarantee that a résumé or job posting will be viewed by any specific number of users, or that it will be viewed by any user. Open Door Unlimited is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Web Site and Open Door Unlimited shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs or physician profiles on the Web Site.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
- In no event shall Open Door Unlimited or any of its subsidiaries be liable to any user or entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content and functions of the site or any linked Web Site, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, negligence, liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Open Door Unlimited does not warrant that the web site will operate error-free or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Web Site or the material therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Open Door Unlimited is not responsible for those costs.
- The web site and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Open Door Unlimited, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Furthermore, there is no warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the information or against infringement. Open Door Unlimited also makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links on the site.
No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Term and Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Web Site.
- Open Door Unlimited makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the state of Kentucky, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within the state of Kentucky. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting of the Terms and Conditions located on the Website.
- Questions concerning Open Door Unlimited Terms and Conditions should be addressed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You expressly agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates and assigns from and against any and all losses, costs, claims, suits, obligations, demands, damages, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, court costs, reasonable attorney, paralegal and expert witness fees) arising in connection with the breach of the Agreement, your use of this Web Site or the breach of any third party intellectual property rights, regardless of the sole and/or comparative negligence or other fault or responsibility of the company or its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates and assigns. Such indemnity shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the termination of the Agreement or your discontinuance of use of the Web Site.
- You agree that Open Door Unlimited, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Open Door Unlimited believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms.
- Open Door Unlimited may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Open Door Unlimited may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that Open Door Unlimited shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Upon termination, you must promptly destroy all materials obtained from the Site and any copies thereof.
Your Acceptance of These Terms